Thursday, September 10, 2009

2009 ZAWWW international conference at Port Elisabeth

Just arriving at Port Elisabeth airport for the 2009ZAWWW where I was an invited speaker under CPUT banner. The conference venue was next to the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University which was cohost of the event with CPUT.
I really don't want to explain how hard it is to speak in front of people; but it comes to do the exercise in front of a panel of expert on the subject you are speaking on, it get worse. I got good comment of my presentation of my article entitled "Mobilising an Obama nation using Web 2.0:Yes we can". It was all about online campaigning using web 2.0 .
A beach near the conference venue. I know nothing about it except that it is beautiful and fresh.


An unnamed building. Beautiful but no body told me anything about it.


My supervisor Marlon Parker and I at the end of the confernce.

Other speakers at the conference and lecturers at CPUT. at the right end is Mr Jay Barnes and at the left Mrs Ziestmann
Certaily the best part of the conference, the last relaxing meal with friends. We realy shared great moments together.




Goodby PE and 2009 ZAWWW International conference.





No comments: